On February 24, the Russian aggressor invaded and waged war against civilians in the sovereign and free country of Ukraine.
During this difficult time, everyone is doing their part to help the people of Ukraine.
International cashback service LetyShops founded in Ukraine contributes to the cause and stands up against the war:
- LetyShops cashback service is no longer providing services within Russian Federation;
- LetyShops has partnered with the "Come Back Alive" charity fund;
- Users are able to donate the approved cashback for the humanitarian aid to Ukraine (minimum amount for donation is €1, no extra fees);
- Our company has donated more than 1 million Ukrainian Hryvnia of its own funds for the needs of the Ukrainian Army;
- More is yet to come!
Heroes of Ukraine require your help!
Please, follow the instructions below, to make a donation to "Come Back Alive" Fund.
- Go to "Withdraw cashback" section within your personal account in your LetyShops app or web version
- Select "Come Back Alive" as your confirmed-cashback withdrawal method
- Make a donation* (warning: the minimum donation equivalent is €1).
*Beneficiary: Charitable Organization "International Charitable Foundation "Come Back Alive".
Life will win over death, and the light will win over darkness!
Glory to Ukraine!